Wednesday, July 8, 2009

To new beginnings


Just a little while ago I met my future class mates. We all were invited to the graduation show of our new school.


A few days before I started looking for an outfit, a task that was harder then I thought it would be. It was too hot to be wearing clothes at all. So I decided that the outfit had to be simple but stunning.

Classy, without trying to hard…



The shoes: two tone ballerinas. Heels seemed quite impractical. And I really did not want to show off to much.

The dress: simple navy blue dress. Asymmetrical with a bow on one shoulder. This dress is 3 sizes to big, but with a safety pin it works.

The bag: second hand leather doctors bag. Just big enough for my camera, phone and sunglasses.


The show was lovely, just perfect.

And I just can’t wait to start school.


This rendez-vous marked the beginning of a new era.

Bring on the hard work, the drama, blood, sweat and tears.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. The blood, sweat and tears.
    We are going to conquer Arnhem..
    Let the battle commence!
    We're so ready..
    Love you,
    Nieno.

    ReplyDelete